Most importantly was the Welsh stick chair that I started in Denmark at Jonas'. Here is where I am at now:
|Finally - Almost done!|
|Here is a view from above that shows what I was trying to do with the arms.|
My main problems with this build (really, I wouldn't bring it up but this bit is important to explain why I need a bit of advice) started when I tried to fit the arm rail on the sticks that I had attached to the seat. That particular part of the glue up was very stressful.
|This was what happened when I first glued the arm rail on.|
I think this really doesn't make any difference, as it is relatively straight and looks good where it is. I did have to get creative planing the lamination flat after this glue up so I could glue the crest on, but it worked out.
The problem is that since it is higher than I wanted, there are two sticks that don't quite stick out high enough that I could cut them off flush with the arm rail.
|Part of this stick isn't out far enough.|
|#2. Yeah, it looks like #2.|
|The chair is amazingly comfortable.|